Subject: Re: [Leica] black and white beginner questions
From: JZa1058168 <JZa1058168@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:57:23 EST

I have been using my m6 exclusively for b and w for three years. I use ilford
delta 100 and 400.. I have great results although i develop and print myself.
I have three lenses 35, 50 and 90. I keep the 35 on the m6 most of the time
since I do a lot of "street'" shooting.. D 400 allows you to have greater
depth og field which is a help on the street, however 100 is finer grain for
shooting where you can use slower shutter speeds.

well there isd a start for you. I am sure there are many others out there with
more than that.

J zarick