Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Paint Leicas / Gary - Marvin
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:40:51 -0500

Lee wrote:

>The s/no is #1380336.  I understand that it could be a black chrome.  Bu=
>like I said before, the black chrome is not as dull looking as my M6.

Lee,

I had two black chrome M4s from the same batch and I found the chrome
finish nicer to look but much more prone to wear than on the M6.

And a worn black paint M is much nicer than a worn black chrome M.

BTW I like very much the finish of the black Contax G2.
The look of a black paint M and even tougher than a black
chrome M6.

Lucien  =