Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica USA Passport (was M6 vs Contax quality control)
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:19:29 EST

<<  Before any of you die hard Leica users
 who use users let me just say the I have cameras that are up to 20 years
 old that do not have a single cosmetic blimish and I've carried them around
 almost daily. . . . . I even use them once in a while ;)

 Art >>

Art,

I have two 43-year-old Leica M3s plus a 60-year-old Leice IIIb, and neither of
them has any hint of blemishes, even though, in strong light, you can just
barely see some slight brassing on the IIIb. And the IIIb went through World
War II in Japan.

Charlie