Subject: Re: [Leica] 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit Question
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:57:13 -0500

At 06:49 AM 3/14/98 -0800, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>it's unfortunate that Marc has a tendency to "strongly suspect" things
>are a myth that he has no knowledge of.
>
>Call Don Chatterton.    while you are at it, talk to him about the
>fogging factor that Marc seems to think is limited to the West Coast.

Stephen, we have been around and around about this over the years and, as
you well know, I have spoken with Don about it some time back.  Yes, he
claims it exists.  So be it:  Don is an honourable man and speaks from his
experience.  But, again, he is on the Left Coast.  The problem simply
doesn't seem to be encountered on the East Coast or, at least, to anywhere
near the degree you and he contend it does.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!