Subject: [Leica] Metz 40MZ-2 on R6
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 18:02:40 -0600

I have looked at a Metz 40MZ-2 flash with SCA 351 adapter for TTL flash
metering with R6/6.2.  My camera bodies have motor drives and hand grips on
them.  I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this equipment
combination.  My main concern is with the weight and balance of the
camera/drive/flash setup.  The flash looks heavy and, without actually
having tested this, it appears that it might make the camera front heavy,
with a tendency to tip forward all the time.
   Is this flash unit setup one that would be recommended?

- -GH