Subject: RE: [Leica] Anonymous Allegations
From: "Tore Larsen" <tore@CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 01:55:46 -0500

I'm sorry to hear that. I was thinking of dropping by Leica USA to see if
they could fix mine. Do I have to visit our masters in Solms to get this

This is my first Leica. I've owned cheapo Topcons and a couple of Nikons.
Never experienced anything like this. All those cameras (except my new F3T)
got to be older and were used much more and under harder conditions than my