Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning resolution
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 19:58:26 -0600

At 12:32 PM 3/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I have read this message and the response and wonder if you would be so kind
>as to share with me your experience in selecting a dye-sublimation
printer.  I
>have settled on the Nikon Coolscan 1000 but don't know where to go with
>printers.  I would like to stay below $2000 but would go to $3000 if quality
>would increase justly.

There's only once choice in your price range, and it's not a pretty one.
Fargo. They do a decent job, but they're not nearly as good as the much
more expensive printers.

Where have I heard that argument before? :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.