Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon25mm lens
From: "Kent Smith" <unipac@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:58:02 -0800

I don't know about the M6 but on my CLE it reads about a half stop low.  It
is an excellent lens if you take into account the difference in price
between it and the 24mm Leitz Aspherical. 8^)

What I did was to meter an 18% grey card with the 25 and a 40 and note the
difference.  Actual use confirmed the 1/2 stop difference.  What I have
never verified is the weighting of the reading top to bottom.

Kent