Subject: [Leica] RE: Leicas
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:52:12 -0800

Just picked up the M6HM from Glazer's Camera Supply here in Seattle.  They
had it in stock along with the 1:2/50 Summicron.  Everything seemed fine on
my initial inspection, with none of the quality problems described here on
the list.  The .85 finder is going to be great for the 5 and 9 cm lenses.
This camera is an official USA import, complete with Passport warranty.
Flip polarizers are still on back order, with no word on when to expect
them...

Frank, here's the serial number for your list: 2415617

Regards to all,
Jim Laurel
Seattle, WA