Subject: [Leica] Anonymous Allegations
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:12:20 -0500

I would suggest that anonymous allegations -- "dealers say such and such,
but I cannot repeat their names! -- be avoided.  Such statements are
inflammatory and, as they are not subject to verification, are worthless.
No one can refute your evidence if your evidence is covered with night and
fog.

My local Leica dealer -- Ewald-Clark -- has not experienced any defective
merchandise.  I have discussed this issue in recent years with Tamarkin,
also, and they denied experiencing any QC problems with Leica merchandise.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!