Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R5 or R7
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:35:53 -0500

My wife uses an (obscure?) RE. It is good solid camera with enough exposure
modes to make it useful but no so many as to be confusing.

Cheers!

kw

>Not from any personal experience, but from a pro I trust, I've heard that
>the obscure Leica RE is also a really tough workhorse.

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                        <kwilcox@gfn.org>