Subject: Re: [Leica] New Lens Advice
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 00:20:52 -0600

Thanks to everyone for their kind advice.  I think I will go with the 75
first and if I can find one, the Canadian version- since it is heavier it
will be better exercise.  In fact I went down to one of the local Leica
dealers today but they had none. However the owner smiled and said that if I
had only come in yesterday.  Seems a lady acquired some of her husbands
cameras in a divorce settlement (listening Marc?) and brought in a mint 75
1.4 and a 35 2.0 and asked the owner if he would give her a thousand dollars
for them.  He said yes and admitted that he was glad that she had not first
asked him what they were worth.  He said he was keeping them and would not
sell them to me.  Bummer.
- -Neal