Subject: Re: [Leica] adv
From: Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 01:08:08 -0500

JZa1058168 wrote:

> is is permissible to place an adv for leica equipment for sale?
>
> j zarick cinn ohio
You know that Cincinnati was a hotbed of Leica ownership.. There is an
extensive collection of Leica at Miami Universitry, courtesy of Mr.
Messer.  Miami students used to be able to use Leica collectibles by
taking them from the collection.  I don't know whether that principle
applied now.  There are three members of the Leica net in Cincinnati.
I'm always happy to learn about Leica pieces when they appear on the
net.  Marshall