Subject: Re: [Leica] German vs. Canadian Lenses
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:01:17 -0700

Bruce,
The Canadian lenses and camera bodies are a joke, far below superior German
standards of finish, smoothness and reliability. As a public service, I will
take those inferior Canadian lenses, M4-Ps and M4-2s off LUGer's hands for a
nominal fee, lest your friends and loved ones be caught laughing behind your
back.

What's more, I will sacrifice a fine Wetzlar-made M4 body (satiny chrome
with the sorts of engraving that they can't match today)  in exchange for a
cheaply made Solms M6 with that nasty black finish!

While we're at it, I'll note that I'll also find it in my heart to accept
some of those dreadful Singapore-made Rollei 35SE's.

But remember, I'm doing this as a public service for YOUR benefit!

Jeff