Subject: [Leica] Beautiful Chicago weather
From: Disfromage <Disfromage@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:27:32 EST

After reading all these threads about princesses, red dots, reliability of
M-6's, black tape, etc., I decided to go out and actually expose some film.
Delta 100 in a Beutler developer a la Tom Abrahamsson. I used my M-6 that I've
had about 4 months. So far it's been trouble free. The more I use it the more
I like it. I find it very convenient to have a built in meter-unlike my M2-R
(which is a jewel). Luckily the weather today was perfect-bright and sunny. I
was able to take advantage of it, because yesterday we had a blizzard. My
neighbor to the west lost 2 trees, one of which fell on my car. I'm sorry it
wasn't totaled so I could get a BMW that seems to be the official LUG vehicle.
:-) We had one tree fall in our backyard and hit our house. My 2 boys (8 &11)
were too freaked out to go to school. What a great day!
Today I got to stay home from work to deal with insurance companies, car
rental, etc. ad nauseum. At least the light was really nice this afternoon
with lots of back lit ice.
Oh well! I hope tomorrow is a better day.