Subject: Re: [Leica] What happened ?
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:54:08 EST

Marc:

Sorry, I goofed up my transmission.

1.   I picked up a new Leica M6Hp today.  The shutter dial is loose.

2.   I also picked up a winder for my R8 which has been on order for months.
I got it home and it doesn't work.  Leica is asking that I return my camera
and the winder so that they can check it out.  They did commit to a quick
turnaround.

Something is not right with Leica quality.....I'll keep you posted.

Bob Bedwell