Subject: Re: [Leica] What happened ?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:46:39 -0500

Alf

You are confusing apples with oranges.  The discussion Stephen Gandy and
Erwin and Marvin and I and others have been having is on whether or not
current Leica designs are as well engineered and constructed as in past
days.  Your point, and Guido's, and others, deals with quality control
alone, an entirely different subject.

It is my understanding that Leica has had uneven quality control in the
recent past and that they have taken, and are taking, significant steps to
ensure that this problem is eliminated and will not recur.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!