Subject: [Leica] New Lens Advice
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:16:31 -0600

I have finally talked myself out of the financial shock and am going to
purchase a noctilux and the 75mm 1.4.  I will have to purchase them one at a
time (or my wife will leave me) and I am having great difficulty deciding
which to get first.  I do most of my M shooting with 50mm and 90mm so I lean
toward the 75 as a compromise that I may use more often plus if I understand
Erwin rightly - the 75 is as good as any lense gets - of course the noctilux
is a -full- stop faster and I really like available light.
What to do, what to do - and Ted, I just can't buy them all at once.
Oh and I understand that there is a slightly different 75 out now (per Wall
St. photo ad)- does any know the difference?
Thanks
- -Neal