Subject: [Leica] M3 and rigid 50mm
From: Derek Zeanah <derekzeanah@keymail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 14:54:16 -0500

I may have finally found my first Leica camera -- a gentleman e-mailed me
this morning interested in trading an M3 SS and a Rigid Summicron for some
of my excess gear.  Both should be returning from being serviced this week,
and I was hoping some of you could let me know what questions I should be
asking about the equipment.  Anything in particular I need to look out for
or ask about?

Also, I'll be buying a 35mm lens, and I'm wondering what options are
available.  I checked the most recent KEH catalog and saw a 35mm f3.5 RF
lens -- are there any faster 35mm lenses that have "spectacles?"

TIA.  I expect that this camera will do beautifully, but I'm trying to be
cautious...

Derek Zeanah
PGP ID:   0x9EAFC818
PGP fingerprint =  67AE 1FAA 029A 59D3 EC10  4487 EF30 413C 9EAF C818