Subject: Re: [Leica] ALL..test new Leica lenses?
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 12:38:36 EST

Why would you want to test a new camera lens? When I get a new lens, I use it.
If the results were flawed in some way, that might be a reason to test. But
otherwise, what's the point? If I can make good pictures with the lens, it has
passed my test.

In respect to the recent thread about defective Leica products, I can only say
that the body and lens I bought arrived in perfect working order without any
visual defects that I could see. I can well imagine the frustration of those
wheo have received less. It this price level I expect the best quality and no
defects.

cheers,
Joe s