Subject: [Leica] contax g2 lenses - comparable to Leica M?
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:19:32 -0800

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Contax G2.
It seems to be a very cool little unit, and I understand that the Zeiss
lenses are equal in quality to the Leica M lenses.  It seems that
Contax has taken care of the frames problem and parallax.  They have
also developed AF for their rangefinder before Leica.  Any opinions
on the Zeiss T* lenses?  It is the lens that makes the image, not
the body, so I wonder if anyone has seen results from the G2.

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/