Subject: SV: [Leica] Shooting the Lone Cypress
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 21:05:26 +0100

> I am not going to debate this with you.  I get paid $325 per hour to give
opinions on this area.  LUGGers qualify for a discount. <g>

> Robert Rose

	My last M2 foto earnt ($115).  At 1/500 sec that extrapolates to $207
Million per hour less tax.
The PJ that took the flag raising on Iwo Jima must have the world record
though.  A movie was even made of it (the foto), plus numerous statues,
Not bad for an instants work.

Alan Hull