Subject: [Leica] leica lenses
From: Dave Allen - Kodak FE <dave.allen@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 12:04:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello Luggers,

This is my first foray into any type of users group but I hope someone can
help me out.

 I just bought an M3 with a 5cm f/1.5  Summarit lens, and I need an E41 UV
filter and lens hood. Does anyone know where I can get these items fairly
quickly. I'm going to take my M3 to Scandinavia in May so timimg is important.
 Also, has anyone had any contact with Leica clubs in Denmark or Sweden?

 Thanks,
 	Dave