Subject: Re: [Leica] Free Web Pages
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 23:20:20 +0100

Tina Manley, I love your pictures which show humanity, care, and
tenderness so deeply.

Your recently uploaded Iraq pictures at

<http://members.tripod.com/~Tina_Manley/index.html>

are very fine examples (again) of your very special skills,
empathy, and  sensibility on this subject, and persuade by
their own contents.

I specially love picture 3, the pleading eyes of the mother,
the light on the boys lips and his right foot ... it's truelly
intensive beside the direct/ evident mother-child message.

I'm looking forward for your Greek pictures, becuase I've been
several times in that country myself and can compare your pictures
with my very own impressions.

Thanks for your hint on the possibility of a free 2 MB web site.
I didn't know it, so your are not the last who learns that nice
possibility.

Alf