Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC: good mailer configuration
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 14:00:07 -0500

I'd like to congratulate Hans Pahlen on having tamed Microsoft Outlook Express
such that his mail doesn't contain an unnecessary extra MIME section with an
HTML-encoded version of his text.  A good 90% of the times my eyes have been
offended by such extra text (or worse, *only* an HTML version), that mail
user-agent has been the culprit;  it's now clear that the thing *can* be reined
in.  I pray that others may follow his example.

 -Jeff