Subject: Re: [Leica] Apologies for HTML
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 18:43 +0000 (PST)

Harold Gess wrote:

> My apologies. The message I just sent was accidently in rich text
> (html). I
> did not mean this to be as I know it messes with the digest version.
> Please
> forgive

You have had the forfeit rules explained to you, haven't you?

Rule 86(b) (as ammended at the Summer 1966 Rules Committee meeting) states
that the penalty for HTML posting is 2 weeks photography in Scunthorpe
using an autofocus 110 camera loaded with Orwochrome.

But consider your luck, you could have spelled 'lens' with an extra 'e' on
the end...don't even *ask* what the penalty is for that...(it involves a
baseball bat and a very large jar of Vaseline).

            David Morton  |  Please don't tell my mother I'm a journalist,
dmorton@journalist.co.uk  |  She thinks I have a respectable job playing
     (+44) 171 272 8908   |  the piano in a brothel.