Subject: Re: [Leica] Depth of Field
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 08:20:28 -0800

If your image size within the frame (on the film) is exactly the same size
(you are closer to the subject with the 50 than the 90) and you shoot the
50 at f/1, the 90 at f/2, you will have greater DOF with the 90 because it
is at f/2 and the 50 is two stops wider. If you photograph from the same
distance with both lenses (50 image smaller on the film than the 90 image),
you'll have to find some DOF tables to answer the question.

Jim