Subject: [Leica] RE: so long lone cypress
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 9:23:16 -0500

You guys heard about the photographer in Colorado Springs who was cutting
down trees in the Garden of the Gods so people wouldn't copy his
compositions.........    Maybe we could ask him to do a book about the
lone cypress.

I've got a source for dynamite if you want to see it splinter.....  We
use it for breaking up stone on one of our construction sites and some
Ecuadorians use it for fishing in the jungle....... but somebody else has
to smuggle it from Ecuador to California.

Chain saws make too much noise, take too long and probably have
restricted usage any where along the drive.  Besides that, if I remember
right,  Clint Eastwood lives fairly close by and I wouldn't want to be
the one who makes his day.

Duane

>Eric wrote:
<<<Hey, I'm from Oregon. We were messing with chainsaws in grade
school.>>>

>Ok Eric,
>Here's your big chance.  All the rest of the guys and gals will have
Leica