Subject: RE: [Leica] Latest LUG Members List / encl.
From: Heikki Puustinen <heikki.puustinen@telemic.fi>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 16:16:15 +0200

Hello hello
where have you left Finland????
Even we do not "speak" very much here in Finland we are
here.

By the way, is there any luggers in Provence area in
France?
I'm going to take my 3 months old (1986 model) M6 there
with me at the end
of April (on week 9817). Any special places to visit? I
have no other target
than just to enjoy the 2 weeks in France. Just take a train
to next place and
find a place to overnight. Stay a day or two and then to
next place.

Heikki Puustinen
Email: hp@telemic.fi

 The combined list and digest now totals 607 members
 after eliminating those that are on both lists.  A small
 error might exist due to the use of different names used
 by those that subscribe to both the digest & users-list.
 This number reflects an increase of 100 since last June.

 Australia	  Italy		   Singapore
 Belgium	  Japan		   Spain
 Canada	  Korea		   Sweden
 China		  Mexico	   Turkey