Subject: Re: [Leica] My web site...
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 01:13:33 -0500

Michael:

I am a LUGGER and just visited your web site.  I only finished those photos
on Armenia.

I love all your photos, other than the darkroom skill and decisive moment,
what is more attracted me is the content in those photos.

I was glad that I read your family background info. before I saw those
photos.  After reading your story, you remind me of my ancestors.  My grand
parents were move to Taiwan from Mainland China during the Chinese civil
war.  My grand father died in an car accident when my dad was only 5 year old.

Two years ago I went to central part of China with my parents.  My
grandfather had "21" sisters and brothers, out of all 21 only one is still
alive.  Anyway, I didn't like there that time when I visited.

The culture and life style is just different from the world we are in.
After reading your story and viewing your web site, I have changed my
opinion.  Maybe the life there was not as comfortable as ours but they will
be always our ancestors.

Thank you.

Regards,
Tony Chang