Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Spouses
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:10:57 -0500

Funny, but when I was in J-school the instructor said that to be really
good in news photography you had to be "married" to your camera and take
it everywhere.  I think to a great extent she was right, and this is
probably one reason so many of us who choose this profession end up
divorced.

>>And hey guys, whose
>>wife hasn't said "Get these damn cameras off our bed, they are not sleeping
>>with us". Come on, fess up, let's see some hands, uh huh, thought so.
>

>Ah!  Perhaps that is why a bunch of us don't HAVE spouses!
>
>Marc

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto