Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 J and a new M camera!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 20:16:20 -0600

At 07:31 AM 3/4/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Eric, Sherry from Golden Touch just offered to do the conversion last week.
>Thats why I brought it up. I now realize that some people don't just want
>the j viewfinder, they want a collectable.   Steve

Well, there must be a reason why Leica says it shouldn't be done, no? I
wonder what that reason is, maybe like the viewfinder wasn't as good as
they thought maybe? That would be hard to believe, but maybe it's just too
hard to make? Or it's even harder to use a 35mm lens with it. Lots of
options I suppose. I don't care, an M6HM is on my next M body purchase list.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maniac: An early computer built by nuts...