Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting on Gov. Lands
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 19:23:37 -0600

At 03:00 PM 3/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry for the long blast, but its an important issue and it effects every one
>that photographs.

Pete,

I appreciate what you are saying. Lucky for me, they can charge me to work
on forset service lands. They are prohibited from banning photojournalists.
But then, most photojournalists aren't interested in photographing the
beauty of natre. :-)

Anyway, this is what is happeing in this country. No longer are our taxes
adequate to cover most of our public lands. We are going to be charged to
drive on roads, sit in public parks and breath clean air some day. This is
just the beginning. Rich people get what they want, the rest of us riff
raff stay home. Just wait and see. Someone will want to charge us to take a
picture of anything they think they can get away with.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.