Subject: Re: [Leica] Sekonic L-508 - The Last Post
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:20:03 -0500

Larry, I think you're right on the checking part. I talked to a salesman at
a camera store today who bought one and also found that the incident and
spot readings did not agree. He further noticed that the flash meter
function always gave the same reading despite changes in flash intensity. I
guess his is going back for repair also.

kw

>If the features the L-508 offers can be helpful to one's photography, it's
>well worth the price. But I highly recommend testing it thoroughly. To make
>sure all the circuit boards work.
>
>Larry

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>