Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Is It illegal to use a tripod without a License??? ????
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:34:44 -0600

Jim Brick wrote:
	>There is occasionally someone living in Italy here on the LUG.
I would like
      >to hear from them if they are still around.
Why "occasionally" Jim?Or to be on the list one has to send bunch of
messages every day?
Anyway I've used my tripod in several italian cities and turistic
locations with no problem. Never heard about something like a special
license to use it.Our laws are sometimes a bit complicated and turistic
and hystorical places involves the responsibility of the municipality so
the rules may differ from one place to another, but, frankly, we are
almost talking about "fried air".

Best

Ernesto