Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 - Help!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:58:44 -0500

At 11:26 PM 2/27/98 +0100, you wrote:

>It's either macro or sports - they all say it.
>Then they find out how nice the R lenses are and
>it's 'Good bye, sweet M'. Finally, one M is kept,
>if at all, for alibi.
>
>When do you expect to set up your new web site, Tina ?
>I'd really like to see some of your people pictures
>from Greece.
>
>Alf

Not me, Alf!  The R's are wonderful cameras for SLR's but I love my M's.
I'm working on the web site - trying to teach myself HTML.  I'm afraid it's
a slow process because I have to keep stopping to do something that earns
money - what a nuisance!  Thanks for asking - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>