Subject: Re: [Leica] M6HM and DR Summicron
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:36:04 -0800

Alfred Breull wrote:

> Dan - unfortunately this was the result of the postings some
> months ago: "youger" M6 do not allow the NF Summicron's mounting.

I don't think that's it.  My DR # 1404739 works perfectly on my mid 1997
M6 # 2184470.

It might be the version of DR.  The one I am using is the earlier
version focusing to 19"  and shows reproduction ratios, as opposed to
the later version focusing to 20" which does not show the repro ratios.

Stephen Gandy