Subject: [Leica] Re: Off topic Photo workshop
From: Disfromage <Disfromage@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:49:03 EST

I am thinking of taking one of Bruce Barnbaum's black and white workshops-
either fall or winter. Have any of you out there taken one of these. I know
from his writing that he is quite the craftsman ( artist too). My technique
seems to have reached a plateau and I need some help getting to the next
level. If anyone has any thoughts on this topic I would like to hear them. Are
there other B&W workshops worth attending? TIA

Richard W