Subject: [Leica] 1st 35/1.4 ASPH (thanks)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:27:00 -0800

Alf, Dan, and Eric, many thanks for your answers to my question. It was
very much appreciated. Anyone have a clue as to if this lens will become a
sought after lens? I have the opportunity to buy one at a very reasonable
price (under $3000) but I'm not interested in buying it for use. I like my
35/2 3rd version. Great Bokeh! I'm sort of trying to get a hint, if it's a
good investment for future sale (to help feed my Red Dot habit!). I really
do not know much about the M world. But I'm learning. You all are great
teachers.

My M6HM, 35/2, Rapidwinder, is a very very pretty package. And it handles
perfectly and photographs beautifully. You are all responsible for me
owning (and loving) an M camera.

I thank you, but my wallet sure doesn't! OUCH!

Jim