Subject: [Leica] R4 and 2-cam Procedure question
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 01:14:28 -0500

Hi all,

I am now the proud owner of an R 135/2.8 Elmarit 2-cam lens. I put it on my
R4s and pointed it to the distance. What a nice lens. What is the procedure
to get an accurate measurement. Here is what I think the answer is. Please
confirm or deny with amplifying instructions:

In manual mode, set aperature to desired setting. Point camera at zone V
subject. Push preview lever in all the way, slightly depress shutter button
being careful not to push too hard, while holding down the button look at
the shutter setting, remember it. Set shutter speed to proper speed. Take
picture (hoping the subject hasn't moved into a different lighting
situation. Have I got this right?

Steve

                                            \:|:/
                                            (o o)