Subject: Re: [Leica] @
From: Chuck Kennedy <cwk@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 98 21:12:35 -0500

I had my Arca B1 head converted from the QR clamp to the Sachtler very
recently and am very, very happy about it. In fact, it seems like the
product should have been made that way from the begining. Anyway....
Sachtler no longer makes the quick release system, though their former US
distributer bought the design and is manufacturing them in Pittburgh PA.
Check out www.bromwell.com for ordering info.