Subject: Re: [Leica] Case screw for 1938 Leica
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:38:34 +0000

On 24 Feb 98 at 14:39, CHKARNES@aol.com wrote:

> LUGers,
>
> I have a Leica IIIb, made in 1938, with the original never-ready
> leather case. The screw that holds the camera into to case is
> missing. Does anyone know where I might get one? The camera is in
> near-new condition, and I'd like to restore the case.

In the very worst case, if you can't find the right screw, get
accurate measurements of one and any decent machinist can make one
for you.  You might even know a shop teacher or a retiree who will do
it for free as a favor to you.

- -Patrick (who shares your enthusiasm for restoring things to working
          order).