Subject: [Leica] to paul butzi and dbledsoe re: dot
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 04:18:51 -0600

paul thanks for great advise on eradication, will use.
dbledsoe, i answered how i shoot elsewhere... w/close up stuff

the main thing is my 6HM came in with the rangefinder off so the shop has to
get me another but let me take the bad one home on the condition i leave it
brand new (not even put a strap on it! - understandable) imagine the
frustration of just staring at the thing.  no point in even doing focus
tests with all my lenses because it wont be my body in the long run.
leaves  one to grip, mumble, curse... eventually went out with a 3 and
continued work on a series on surfaces (the new/uses cl is in the shop with
a totally off rangefinder!)
not a good leica week for me AND i cant get my omega d2v perfectly adjusted
either...
thnks much for all the feedback... have a good week
- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net