Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 .85 S/N
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 21:18:07 -0800

At 10:38 PM 2/22/98 -0500, Paul wrote:
>Dear Frank,
>
>I just received my new M6 .85 and it is beautiful.  The serial number is
>2415483 and the engraving on the back says:
>
>I also bought the latest versions of the 28mm Elmarit and 90mm Elmarit
>an hope to shoot some Kodak E100 and E200 next weekend.
>
>Cheers,
>Paul T. Collura

If you don't mind, would you please answer the question, why did you buy a
0.85 when you are going to use a 28mm lens ? Wouldn't a regular M6 be
better? I bought a 0.85 because I was *not* going to use a 28mm lens. I'm
very curious as to the reasoning behind why people buy and use particular
pieces of equipment.

Many thanks,

Jim