Subject: Re: [Leica] Beginning Leica Q's
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 21:36:44 -0500

>>I don't think there IS life North the Mason Dixon line, is there????
>
>Up here we don't cruise family reunions for dates. :-)

Man oh man I know this comes from watching TV and any time there is a
disaster in the south they find the dumbest, most backward SOB and stick
them on National TV and we all look inbred.

Case in point.  This past week a B1 bomber crashed in Kentucky and the
news showed some old fellow who said something like the following:

"There hasn't been this much excitement since the girls won the state
tournament and I guess we'll talk about this for as long as we did that."

What kind of person compares one of the most sophisticated military
aircraft falling out of the sky onto his farm to winning the state title
in girls basketball????????

And then there is Bill Clinton..........................need I say more.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto