Subject: Re: [Leica] RRS M plate #B30?
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 23:43:27 -0800

These plates fit into the Arca-Swiss style quick release. Kirk Enterprises and
Really Right Stuff manufacture custom plates for many cameras, lenses and
other specialized applications.

Like Jim, I sent the baseplate of my M6 so he could make the current B30
plate.  You can contact Brian Geyer of Really Right Stuff at (805) 528-6321or
FAX (805) 528-7964.

Jeff Alford