Subject: [Leica] ASPH & ASPHERICAL Summiluxes
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 1:16 +0000 (PST)

With the recent discussion of the differences between the ASPH &
ASPHERICAL Summiluxes, I thought LUGers would be interested to know that
this week's Amateur Photographer publication in the UK has no less than
*four* of the older two-aspherical-surface ASPERICAL lenses advertised
second hand.

Classic collection have one at UKP3600 while Fieldgrass & Gale have
*three* at prices ranging from UKP1997 to UKP2997.

No mistakes, either, these are the older, rarer item, although obviously
it's not nearly as rare as it's been made out to be...

            David Morton  |  Please don't tell my mother I'm a journalist,
dmorton@journalist.co.uk  |  She thinks I have a respectable job playing
     (+44) 171 272 8908   |  the piano in a brothel.