Subject: [Leica] Elmar 65 and Visoflex 3
From: Jorg Willems <jorg@salesmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:37:14 -0500

These things are mainly collecting dust.
 Before I start selling it I want to give the LUG friends an opportunity =
to make me an offer on this stuff.
Visoflex 3:
* Visoflex Housing
* Vertical Magnifier
* Right angle Magnifier
* 65mm Elmar-V  f/3.5    1697040 (chrome)
* Focusing Bellows
* Mounting ring  16558Z

Everything is in good user conditions, no scratches or dings except for =
a tiny mark on the focussing ring of the Elmar.  Optic is excellent.
I bought that many years ago and I have only a very rough idea what it =
is worth.  Therefore, I kindly ask you to make me an offer.

I would like to sell it either as a package or to trade it for a 35-70 f =
3.5 or f 4.0 Vario for Katariina's R cameras.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested or if you can help me to =
come up with a reasonable price:
 jorg@mindpsring.com or jorg@salesmedia.com

Thank you!
J=F6rg