Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted / Jeff / Marvin = NO !!!
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:29:15 -0800

I have an attack parrot ..............

She will attack your integrity, family upbringing, your mother's family
tree (or shrub) and your choice of wardrobe.

When she is through, all you will be able to do is slink out and hope no
one else will see what a hopeless individual you have become.

Stealing my camera equipment will be the last thing on your mind.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA