Subject: [Leica] Don / Ted / Jeff / Marvin / Diogenese
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:08:28 -0800

Marvin wrote:
 <<Fellow LUGger Robert Rose has been the only member ever
allowed in my house and I don't have to be "Diogenes" to know that he is an honest man.>>

But you didn't tell them that I had to pass a metal detector!
Just kidding. <g>

I think the point is made, but we all live with this every day, with every thing we do.  Park a Lexus in front of your house and that too says "more inside."

I felt it was a real privilege to visit Marvin, now I feel super special!
By the way, maps and directions are for sale on my web site.  <g>

Bob